From 19 July
It was great to see so many people back together for our first in-service Sunday Service in over 15 months on Sunday 25 July and we'd love to see you at our upcoming Sunday Services at 10:30am at the Ark, Putney, Academy, Pullman Gardens, SW15 3DG.
There'll be worship in the Main Hall from 10:30am, followed by a short talk and the chance to minister to one another.
We'll continue with the approach we've been taking and will be strongly encouraging the wearing of masks (unless medically exempt), especially during singing and maintaining social distancing where possible. Whilst these may not be enforceable, we believe these are appropriate steps for us all to be taking at this time.
We recognise that everyone has a different appetite for risk and so we want to do all we can to accommodate a range of risk profiles, for that reason, the Main Hall will be zoned into colour-coded areas (Green/ Amber/ Red) in order to give people the option to sit where they feel most comfortable:
- On arrival, you will be asked to self-select a coloured sticker (Green/ Amber/ Red) to make clear to others your appetite for risk and which zone you have chosen to sit in for the duration of the service
- Please remain in your chosen Zone for the duration of the service and, so that we can be respectful of others' choices, please do not move between Zones
- These zones will be as follows:
- Green: Minimal restrictions in place but we want to strongly encourage mask wearing especially during singing. Those of us in this zone may choose to hug if we feel comfortable doing so
- Amber: Some precautionary restrictions in place. Chairs will be socially distanced at 1m. Again, we want to strongly encourage mask wearing especially during singing. Those of us in this zone are perhaps more cautious about physical interaction There will be an Amber area downstairs (back left) for parents with buggies and young children in addition to a Baby Room in the Main Foyer for parents & carers of 0-2s
- Red: Balcony and Downstairs (back right - for those with physical restrictions and space for wheelchairs). These areas are for those of us who prefer to continue to wear masks and continue social distancing at all times. Chairs will be socially distanced at 2m+ and those of us in this zone will be wearing masks throughout the entire service and maintaining social distancing
Although we're not able to serve tea & coffee at this point, do please feel free to bring your own drinks and after the service there will be a social event from around 11:15am, which will give us all the chance to chat and catch up before we head off around noon.
For our younger members, VKids & Youth will be running an exciting morning with the chance to worship, look at the Bible, minister to one another as well as take part in a range of sporting activities put together by our friends at EzeeSport
To help us with our planning and in order to comply with our booking at the ARK we will need to maintain details of attendees to assist with Track & Trace and so if you're hoping to join us do please sign-up via the Calendar
Please do not attend if you're self-isolating due to having had any Covid-19 symptoms in the past 10 days (high temperature, a new continuous cough, or a change or loss to your sense of taste or smell), or if you're self-isolating for 14 days due to contact with someone who has symptoms or has tested positive, or if you've been told to self-isolate by NHS Test and Trace.
All of these measures are in place to help us to love and serve our community in the best ways right now.